Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sensation stamps DT post


Welcome... Today is my day to post my  DT project for Sunsational stamps.
    I made this cute little card for my project today.
      I used the stamp set Freezin Season.
I love this stamp set. It not only has a few different sentiments to use but it has different face to play with on your snowmen. How sweet is that !!
Here's my card...
I made a card out of with card stock . I added striped scrapbook paper to add some color. Then I highlighted the cute little snow man and sentiment with green card stock. I used Tim holtz distress ink on the edges and added some sweet little snow flake embellishments....


I'm happy with the wah this little card turned out. I hope you like it.


This stamps set is available at
Sunsational stamps... Just follow the link below ...
 http://sunsationalstamps.com/ 

Thank you for stopping by... See ya soon...happy creating

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jackie and congratulations on your DT position.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments :)